Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cat's Out of the Bag...

So, the reason that I've been delighting in comfort food lately? We're expecting Baby #3! Yes, this is the same reason that I fell off the face of the earth for the month of June. The all-day nausea and exhaustion landed me on the couch and not accomplishing anything in the house- much less in the kitchen. But now, I'm almost 13 weeks and things are turning around.
  • I have energy.

  • I'm not nauseated.

  • My house has been cleaned this week.

  • I'm cooking my family dinners again.

  • I even baked some banana bread today.
"Welcome to the golden trimester," I tell myself. I have about three months to be productive and get my nesting done. Then I'll be big and tired- and I'm sure the productivity will come to a screeching halt!

Happy July everyone!
Aimee
www.tetonvalleyranch.com

5 comments:

Jena Simms said...

Water, girl, water! I always had more energy (when I was pregnant) when I drank more water. Enjoy that comfort food, you deserve it...

Mom 2 Four said...

Congratualtions!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoy the Tilapia recipe!

Laura said...

Congratulations!
Thanks for stopping by my blog--come back any time. I enjoyed yours--I'll have to get ambitious and try some of your recipes!

Molly Jean said...

Congrats! That's very exciting :)

Your blog looks great by the way!

Nishant said...

I hope you enjoy the Tilapia recipe!

Work from home India