Thursday, July 23, 2009

Labels

I've never been much of a label reader... until recently. See, one of my best friends has gone gluten-free over the past two years and to be sensitive to her needs when she's in my home, I've started reading labels. Interesting, I tell you. Why are there so many ingredients in even the simplest of things? It's bizarre. And evidently of utmost importance that high fructose corn syrup be a main ingredient in almost anything. Weird. It's so refreshing during the summer months to enjoy the fresh produce that the season brings...for instance, tonight's late night snack- a bowl of fresh blueberries. The ingredients- blueberries!
Love when it's simple!
Aimee
www.tetonvalleyranch.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple foods are so delightful aren't they. Makes you wonder why we started adding all those extra ingredients again.