Friday, July 31, 2009

Date Night!

I have a dear sweet friend who has offered to take my boys tonight so that hubby and I can have a date! I love date nights. We sit next to each other in the restaurant and just enjoy our uninterruped conversations- and having no mess to clean up after dinner. So good. Hubby and I have been married for eight years and I have to say that we still have great conversation over dinner- I've seen plenty of couples who just eat in absolute silence watching everyone around them. I hope we're never like that. I want to always be able to connect. We don't have definite plans lined out, but who cares! We'll hold hands, talk, and just enjoy life together!

Happy 31st!
Aimee
www.tetonvalleyranch.com

4 comments:

golonghorns said...

Hooray for date night! Hope you have fun. Congratulations on baby#3! Thanks for dropping by you have a great blog!!!

Rachel said...

Date nights are the best. And congrats on baby #3! Thanks for commenting on my cupcakes. :)

Nishant said...

it sounds like your having a blast

Work from home India

College Essays said...

Thank you for featuring that post. It's very close to my heart.