Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trying out some new meals...

I'm back! I had a great trip visiting my brother and sister-in-law and my new (oh so kissable) nephew. My hubby and kids did just fine without me; I knew they would. They even went on a camping trip while I was away! And I came home to a clean car, a clean house, and all the laundry done- thanks, hon!

My mom is visiting this week and as usual, she came loaded with recent magazines that tout new recipes. So, we have a fun meal plan this week! Last night we tried these pork chops with avocado salsa...Delicious!

I'm also in the process of setting up several of my recipes on allrecipes.com and tastyplanner.com .... should be a nice way to stay organized and share meal ideas!

More to come soon,

Aimee

www.tetonvalleyranch.com

No comments: